**Scouts need to sign up THIS WEEK in order to participate in this merit badge class. Use the link below to sign up.**
- The class teaching portion of the merit badge starts on 9/25.
- First fitness trial will be 10/9
- Prior to 10/9, participants will need to have a current medical form C turned in to Ms. Amy. (If you attended summer camp, your form C is still valid.)
- Scouts will need to have a fitness plan approved as well. Scouts should bring their fitness plan on 10/9 to be approved.
Scouts & Parents:
We are gearing up for our Pancake Breakfast fundraiser taking place Saturday, October 21. Here are the details:
- Flyers – Please use the attached flyer to email your friends, family & neighbors, etc… EVERYONE NEEDS TO EAT BREAKFAST, so spread the word!
- Facebook – Troop 422’s going high-tech. 🙂 We’ve got a new Facebook page so please click below and like it. There is also an event created for the Pancake Breakfast, so please share that with your friends & groups to get the word out to everyone you know! **(PLEASE Note: This page will be used mainly for events and sharing general information about the Troop. Our PRIVATE Facebook group is where we will share pictures & specifics about our Troop activities.)
- Ticket Sales & Donations:
TICKETS ARE ONLY $5 EACH, and thanks to in-kind sponsorships, 100% of the sales will go to the Scout who sells them. (ex: A Scout who sells 25 tickets earns $125 towards camping trips, troop activities, dues, etc.)
We’re asking each of the Scouts to sell at least 10 tickets. ($50 in their Scout account!) Tickets will be available to pick up during the meetings
Donation buckets will be out on the tables during the event. ALL donations received the day of the event will be split between the Scouts who have signed up to work at least one shift.*Please note: If a Scout collects donations on his own prior to the event, those funds will be credited directly to that Scout’s account.
SCOUTS AND ADULTS sign up to help with one or more shifts here:
- We are in need of table decorations, griddles, spatulas, paper towels, and other supplies to help us during the event. Please sign up where indicated on the Sign-up Genius if you can help out!
PLEASE contact Mrs. Wright if you have any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are planning an overnight backpacking trip that will take place October 14-15 (Saturday-Sunday). Details about MB and rank requirements that will be covered during the trip will be posted as soon as they are available. If you are interested in attending, please sign-up using the link below.
Winter Camp sign ups are now available! Winter Camp at Boxwell reservation is Dec. 27th- 31st. More details and about departure and pick-up times will be posted at a later date. Merit badge classes that are available are listed below.
Please register with Mrs. Kristi ASAP and give her your first and second MB class choices – email@example.com
The Cogioba MBU will be taking place on November 18th, 2017. Please sign up below if you are interested in going!
Sign-up genius below:
Cogioba MBU sign-up genius
Please sign up if you are going to be attending that August 28th COH. Scouts should be arriving no later than 6:15pm.
More information is on the sign-up genius below:
August 28th COH Sign-up Genius link
This weekend at the church, we will be having a Troop work day (cleaning the fence) starting at 8am on Saturday!
If you are able to, please bring yard tools such as:
- Yard clippers