Smyrna air show volunteers please review this information, including all attached documents.
- Tennis shoes or other closed-toe shoes only.
- You MUST wear a hat. Scouts should wear their official BSA hats. If you do not have a hat, you will be required to wear a hairnet
- Enter at Gate 3. Park near hangar 621. Lots will be marked. You must be there between 6:50 and 7:15. On Saturday, Laura Vaughn will be at the gate handing out your wristbands. On Sunday, Mathew Vaughn will be. You must find us first!
- Bring a full water bottle. They will have small sodas and small water bottles available for volunteers. DO NOT DRINK OUR INVENTORY.
- Our booth is Booth 9
- Each volunteer will get a $10 voucher to purchase lunch from our booth or another vendor
Food handling instructions
Assignments for volunteers
Map — we are booth 9
The Eagle Ceremony for Carson Endsley, Will Pigg, and Billy Sweeney will be on the afternoon of Sunday, April 29, 2018. All are welcome to attend. Please RSVP on Troopmaster if you plan to attend.
Alan Harrell’s Eagle Ceremony will be on the afternoon of Saturday, February 17th. All are welcome to attend!
Winter Camporee is around the corner – January 26-28. Please sign up asap if you plan to attend.
Reminders for Monday’s COH:
- Scouts need to arrive no later than 6:15
- Ceremony begins at 6:30 on the dot
- Wear Full class A (neckerchief, uniform, belt, pants)
Dinner to follow ceremony:
- Dragons- Mexican dishes
- Predators- Mexican dishes
- Cobras- Drinks
- Sharks- Desserts
- Phantoms- Mexican dishes/ clean-up
If you have any questions, please contact Jozef Butler here: firstname.lastname@example.org